Standard of membership shall be as follows:
- Evidence of genuine experience in regeneration
(John 1:12; 1Peter 1:18-25)
- Evidence of consistent Christian life
(Romans 6:4; 13:13-14; Eph. 4:17-32; 5:1-2,15; 1John 1:6-7)
- Baptism of the believer by immersion in water
(Matt. 28:19-20; Romans 6:3-12)
- Full subscription to the tenants of faith of the church and the Baptist Statement of Faith
- Willingness to support the church according to the member’s ability
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.