- To reach the Arabic Speaking Community in the Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts, New England, USA, and the utmost parts of the World.
- To create an Arabic/American environment of fellowship and worship in the Arabic and English language for the various generations as needed. To emphasize evangelism, growth, visitation, and caring of its members, visitors, and community.
- To support the wide range of local, national, and international mission work and missionaries to reach the broadest groups of people according to the Lord’s Great Commission
(Matthew 28:18-20 & Mark 16:15-18).
The Bible is the only basis for the Church doctrine as stated in the Baptist Faith and message, adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention. The Church teaches and practices the full gospel of repentance from sin, the salvation through faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the obedience of the Lord’s commandments of Baptism of the believers by immersion in water, the Lord’s Supper, the fullness and Baptism of the Holy Spirit and practicing the full gifts of the Holy Spirit, the hope and the rapture of the Church that is glorified in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, His earthly reign for a thousand years and eternally being with the Lord for ever and ever (document can be found here).
Click Here for: The Baptist Faith and Message (Arabic Version)
Click Here for: The Baptist Faith and Message (English Version)
- Visitation of Regular members and visitors
- Church weekly and monthly worship meetings
- Hold special meetings for discipleship, leadership training, and revivals
- Radio ministry (2-3 PM every Sunday on WNTN 1550 AM, Boston)
- Special evangelism events
- Plan and participate in local, national and international missions
- Special giving to needy families
- Reach out to senior citizens, nursing homes, hospitals, and correctional facilities
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
The Parable of the Growing Seed
He also said, “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself the soil produces grain—first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come.”
The Parable of the Mustard Seed
Again he said, “What shall we say the kingdom of God is like, or what parable shall we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which is the smallest of all seeds on earth. Yet when planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants, with such big branches that the birds can perch in its shade.”