- To reach the Arabic Speaking Community in the Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts, New England, USA, and the utmost parts of the World.
- To create an Arabic/American environment of fellowship and worship in the Arabic and English language for the various generations as needed. To emphasize evangelism, growth, visitation, and caring of its members, visitors, and community.
- To support the wide range of local, national, and international mission work and missionaries to reach the broadest groups of people according to the Lord’s Great Commission
(Matthew 28:18-20 & Mark 16:15-18).
The Bible is the only basis for the Church doctrine as stated in the Baptist Faith and message, adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention. The Church teaches and practices the full gospel of repentance from sin, the salvation through faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the obedience of the Lord’s commandments of Baptism of the believers by immersion in water, the Lord’s Supper, the fullness and Baptism of the Holy Spirit and practicing the full gifts of the Holy Spirit, the hope and the rapture of the Church that is glorified in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, His earthly reign for a thousand years and eternally being with the Lord for ever and ever (document can be found here).
Click Here for: The Baptist Faith and Message (Arabic Version)
Click Here for: The Baptist Faith and Message (English Version)
- Visitation of Regular members and visitors
- Church weekly and monthly worship meetings
- Hold special meetings for discipleship, leadership training, and revivals
- Radio ministry (2-3 PM every Sunday on WNTN 1550 AM, Boston)
- Special evangelism events
- Plan and participate in local, national and international missions
- Special giving to needy families
- Reach out to senior citizens, nursing homes, hospitals, and correctional facilities
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)—