Rev. Hanna Ibrahim
About Pastor, Hanna Ibrahim
Download important documents
- Rev. Hanna Ibrahim Ministry and Story (Arabic/English)
- Rev. Hanna Ibrahim Testimony (in Arabic)
- Rev. Hanna Ibrahim Testimony (in English)
- "A Rose" A message about Rev. Hanna Ibrahim
- An Encouraging Message given by Rev. Hanna Ibrahim to the GBBA in October 2002
Rev. Hanna Ibrahim's videos
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
How many are your works, Lord!
In wisdom you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.
There is the sea, vast and spacious,
teeming with creatures beyond number—
living things both large and small.
There the ships go to and fro,
and Leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.
All creatures look to you
to give them their food at the proper time.
When you give it to them,
they gather it up;
when you open your hand,
they are satisfied with good things.
When you hide your face,
they are terrified;
when you take away their breath,
they die and return to the dust.
When you send your Spirit,
they are created,
and you renew the face of the ground.