Rev. Hanna Ibrahim
About Pastor, Hanna Ibrahim
Download important documents
- Rev. Hanna Ibrahim Ministry and Story (Arabic/English)
- Rev. Hanna Ibrahim Testimony (in Arabic)
- Rev. Hanna Ibrahim Testimony (in English)
- "A Rose" A message about Rev. Hanna Ibrahim
- An Encouraging Message given by Rev. Hanna Ibrahim to the GBBA in October 2002
Rev. Hanna Ibrahim's videos
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
For surely your enemies, Lord,
surely your enemies will perish;
all evildoers will be scattered.
You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox;
fine oils have been poured on me.
My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries;
my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;
planted in the house of the Lord,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.
They will still bear fruit in old age,
they will stay fresh and green,
proclaiming, “The Lord is upright;
he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”