English Young Adults
The One Name Fellowship is the church's weekly gathering for young adults in the Boston and Metro West area.
We seek to grow as Christians, individuals, and friends through fellowship with each other and God.
During our Friday night meetings we:
- Fellowship together, spending time reconnecting with one another in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Worship through music led by our church band. Encountering God's presence through praise is an integral part of what makes the One Name Fellowship unique.
- Discuss engaging topics relevant to today's young adults
- Hear God's word through a variety of means.
- Hold exciting and fun events
We welcome you to join us Friday nights at 7:30 pm at 187 Church Street in Newton MA.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you shortly. Or please call Rami at 617.372.3199
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.